Take Our Online Hearing Test
In Just Minutes, Find Out If You Need A Hearing Evaluation
Listen 2 Life’s online hearing test is easy to use and just takes minutes to complete from the comfort of your home. All you need are good speakers or a good set of headphones. Earbuds are also acceptable but headphones are preferred.
You’ll be asked a series of questions such as:
- Assess your current hearing
- In conversations in a quiet environment, do people seem to mumble?
- Do you find it hard to have a conversation on the phone?
- Do you find it hard to follow conversations in a noisy environment?
- Has anyone ever suggested that you may have a hearing loss?
- Do you feel as if one ear hears better than the other?
- Who do you have the most trouble hearing?
Once you answer the aforementioned questions, the actual online hearing test begins. It’s important that you’re in a quiet place devoid of outside (or inside) noise. Noise of any kind can significantly alter the results. Plug in your headphones and set your device volume to 100%. The hearing test begins by testing hearing one ear at a time. If you’re on a desktop computer, use your mouse to raise or lower the volume per the directions of the test. If you’re using a smartphone, use your fingers to adjust the volume buttons. It’s as easy as that.
Once your hearing test has concluded, your results will be calculated.
Our online hearing test is not intended as a diagnostic tool, nor is it a medical assessment of hearing loss. Be sure to stop taking the hearing test if you experience any sort of discomfort, especially dizziness.
Please consult with your physician or hearing specialist if you notice a change in your hearing or experience ear pain or discharge.